I teach a modified Ashtanga Vinyasa style class with focus on strength, balance, flexibility and core. Using a mix of traditional asanas (physical postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) the class is suitable for all levels and is ideal for those wishing to build on their physical wellbeing as well as take time out for ‘yourself’. With plenty of options and modifications for each pose, all abilities and experience are catered for. Mats are available.
For more information and bookings, please get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07708550903
- Mondays 7.30pm -8.30pm@ St Michael and St Mary Magdalene Church Hall, Easthampstead, Bracknell, RG12 7ER
- Wednesdays 7.30pm – 8.30pm@ Bracknell Rugby Club, Bracknell, RG12 2UG
- Thursdays 9.30am-10.30am @ The Haven Wellbeing Hub, Wokingham, RG41 4EH (bookings via the Haven Wellbeing Hub only)
- Fridays 9.30-10.15am @ Bullbrook Community Centre (Term time only & Booking necessary)
- Fridays ‘Mums and Baby Yoga’ 10.30-11.15am @ Bullbrook Community Centre (Term time only & Booking necessary)
Pay as you go £7
Block of 6 weeks £35
(to be used over 6 consecutive weeks)
***Classes can be subject to change during the holiday periods so please contact Penny to confirm attendance***
Please do get in touch if you wish to join us and look out for any event updates on Facebook
PRIVATE CLASSES and FAMILY YOGA
If you would prefer to do Yoga at home or with a friend, I will teach a personal and bespoke class to meet your needs from the comfort of your own home. If you are also keen to get your children and family involved in Yoga but aren’t sure where to start, I can offer a tailored class for children and teenagers that will be fun, engaging and a inclusive activity for all the family.
Prices will vary depending on the size of your group, so please get in touch in you would like to discuss further.
A 121 session is £40 per hour or £180 for 5
YOGA @ WORK
Most of us spend a large proportion of our day at work, and whether you are desk based or on your feet all day, our body can often feel exhausted and our mind frazzled. If you are a small business and feel that your team or employees could benefit from a weekly Yoga or Relaxation hour, then please get in touch. Email Femalefitnesspt@gmail.com
Subscribe to my mailing list